10.11.2008

guess i'll have to break the news, that i got no mind to lose

New, shiny goodness:

● Last night I was lucky to catch the revival (is that what they call it?) of the hilarious Coed Prison Sluts. The crude humor might have made a better impression on me eight years ago, when I caught it in it's last year in Wrigleyville, but it's definitely nostalgic and still wonderfully naughty. The new Annoyance Theater has a really nice setup too.

● So for Halloween I might be vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. I figure all I need is an American Flag pin, a sensible skirt, and a lobotomy. Heheh.

● Normally, I don't accept Myspace requests from random, strange people, but holy crap, this girl found me and I couldn't be more thankful. Her store is chock full of vintage clothing from the twenties on up; accessories, hats, jewelry, you name it. So if you like that sort of thing, check it out.

ED: okay so that link didn't work. Try this: 2429 W. Lake Street, Addison, IL. Google it.

● Also, you should all start listening to Science Fantastic, with this guy.

No comments: