7.09.2008

(The unintentionally Joy Divisioney) WISH LIST.

Touching From A Distance

I've read this book several times. Probably more than several. But I've never actually owned it, I just kept renting it out from the library until some jackass decided to keep it.

my Unknown Pleasures tattoo

Everyone seems to have this tattoo now. But that doesn't bother me. I've always wanted it. Well, since I knew what it was anyway.

Control

Yeah I still haven't seen this movie yet. I added this to the list because I KNOW I need to see it, I'm just bad at going to see new movies. I will, however, be first in line for this one.



Ugh. Work is draining. I am reminded of a quote from the epic film Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over"... classic.

No comments: