1.04.2011

a comedy for those who think; and a tragedy for those who feel

new, shiny, excitedness:

so i am working with my awesome cousin on a possible novel. i don't know what will come of it, but we are at least going to collaborate, share some ideas, see where it goes. i am truly excited. it's a lot cooler when you get to share these kinds of things with your family.

i am also currently working with other family members on transcribing some of my grandfather's war-era letters... which again, makes me really happy to be collaborating with my family, on our own history.

i don't suppose it has much to do with being italian, but maybe it does, who knows. family is just important to me. whether is bound by blood or otherwise.



blahhhh. wanna do up the west coast somethin' fierce.

No comments: