5.14.2008

wednesday's child is full of woe.

All these songs and these endless days are driving me crazy. I just want another vacation.

Side A
Death Cab – I Will Follow You Into The Dark
The Good Life – Album of the Year
Johnny Thunders – You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
Herman Dune – I Wish That I Could See You Soon
Joy Division – Transmission
Joe Jackson – Breaking Us in Two
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Maps
Muse – Our Time Is Running Out
Bhopal Stiffs – Bottle It Up
Iggy Pop- Nightclubbing

Side B
Kanye West – Homecoming
The Stills – Lola Stars and Stripes
The Replacements – I'll Be You
The Shangri-Las – Remember (Walking in the Sand)
OMD – If you Leave
Interpol – No "I" In Threesome
Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton – Crowd Surf Off a Cliff
Sonic Youth – Superstar
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Do you Love Me?
The Undertones – Get Over You
The Strokes – What Ever Happened
The Cure – Like Cockatoos

No comments: