2.15.2008

Le Tired.

Alright, it's been a few days, and my one reader is pretty pissed about that. Sorry Dan!

So I've been thinking about moving all of this to a new blog site. I hear Wordpress is pretty good, but I'm still shopping around. Don't get me wrong, I like Blogger, but it doesn't give me enough options. Sorry Google.

What else...

Young Homer Simpson just sounds like Abe Simpson, without the congestion.

I drew something at work for this guy, and suddenly I think I'm in love with drawing again. I would post it, but again, Google sucks.

The NIU thing happened, and truthfully I feel bad blogging about all the stupid shit I think about on a daily basis, in light of these fucked-up events. But I did find out Sean is okay, so that's good.

Also, I might finally have guest bloggers. So again, my one reader will be happy.

1 comment:

Ceci N'est Pas Kimmy T said...

Awww thanks bitch :) You're my favorite sister!